• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fantasy Football

JHawk

Just Another La Flor Whore
I am already looking ahead to 2009. I am in two dynasty leagues, and have been for four years, but my new son and other commitments have left me with less time for fantasy football. So I need to drop one league, but can't decide which one!

League 1 -- I have finished 2nd, 1st, 1st, and 3rd during my time in this league. It is a twelve team league with standard scoring plus 1 point per reception. We start 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, and 2 Flex. My main players are:

QB -- Brady, Cassell, Schaub, Young
RB -- Gore, Graham, Westbrook, Cadillac Williams
WR -- Crayton, Doucet, Houshmandzadeh, Vincent Jackson, James Jones, Walter
TE -- Donald Lee, McMichael

League 2 -- I have only made the playoffs once (this year) in my four years. It is a fourteen team league with standard scoring. We start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, and 2 Flex. My main players are:

QB -- Campbell, Schaub, Young
RB -- Benson, Chris Johnson, Lewis, Lynch
WR -- Santonio Holmes, Houshmandzadeh, Vincent Jackson, Moss, Royal

Which team should I drop? Thanks for reading and any advice!

IMHO, I think you should keep league 1. That is a stacked team and your backups give you plenty of options in case of injury. I think I am going to give Dynasty leagues a try next football season, it seems like a lot of fun.

I agree with Jkuzi, drop the 2nd. That first team is awesome. Now I am going to find out what Dynasty FF is.

Thanks for the input! Does any one else have an opinion??

I hate to bump this, but would like a few more opinions if there are any out there!

I like the look of team one IMHO. I had Houshmandzadeh this last year and he didn't produce hope he has a better year next season.