• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fantasy Question

JayBay

WTB Bratalias
I'm new to fantasy football this year, and have no idea what I'm doing. I'm wondering which defense I should run this weekend: Dallas @ Denver or Chicago vs. Detroit. Any thoughts?

Edit to add: My 2 defensive teams are Dallas and Chicago.

Can you not pick up a waiver wire D like the Bengals or the 49ers? Both should be available and I'd take either one of them before I'd start one of the two you have. Dump Dallas because last week was an aberration because they played the Panthers. Before that game, they didn't have a sack or a takeaway. Jake Delhomme can make even the sorriest of D's look good.

If I had to play one or the other, I would go with Chicago. I understand the Lions are coming off their first win in 20 games....they will be riding high, expectations are high...etc etc. But with Kevin Smith nursing an injury, they will likely have to throw more than usual and Stafford still is a rookie, and will still make mistakes. Besides that, win or not, they are still the Lions! :p

I think you will get a couple sacks, a couple takeaways, and maybe 1 TD. I'd take that out of my defense. :)