• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Father's Day smoke

jkoj

Anyone have thier Fathers Day smoke planned out yet? For me I think it will be a PSD3 LE 2006.It came as a surprise when I purchased a sampler here awhile back.I was going to save it until the Celtics beat L.A. but why wait.I already know it's going to happen. :cool: Anyway,an early HAPPY FATHERS DAY to all you BOTL's

You were reading my mind. :rolleyes:

I'm thinking of starting the morning out watching the sunrise with some coffee and an Anejo 49.

After that I don't know.

I hadn't thought about it yet, so I'm glad you brought it up. I might go with either a Davidoff Millenium Blend or an Illusione M7.

Not sure what to smoke on Father's Day, gonna have to wait to see what the mood is. I am sure it will be something nice, Happy Father's Day everyone!!

Good question...I am going to be out of town so I should start planning on this. Nice London Calling avatar...punk from the day.

I don't think I even got one in last year! I will play it by ear I think.

I don't know but I suspect that my wife got me some ISOM. If I am right, then I will be smoking one of those. :D

:D I'm thinking Anejo Shark or God of Fire, decisions decisions, :D

Maybe a Boli RC with some age that was gifted to me (thanks Jfields)

Brian

Something Padrón

Either a Millennium or an 80th depending on the weather.

I might get up early that day and enjoy a PSD #4 1998 that was gifted to me.