• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fathers day

Big B

Hello all! My husband is always on this forum so I figured this would be the place to get good advice and information. This will be my husbands first fathers day and I wanted to get him some good (but not really really expensive) cigars. I just thought you all have the expertise to offer good suggestions that my husband might like. What is your favorite? Where can I get it at a fair price?

Was that a Cohiba EL you were smoking in his old avatar picture? I'd get him one of those.

You can do better than a cigar. Give him what he really wants.:whistling:

Doc.

Don Pepin My Father Le Bijou . . . a little cornball, sure, but it's a great cigar at a reasonable price. The regular My Father line is less to my taste, but the Le Bijou is fantastic.

Oh, and what Doc said, too. :whistling:

~Boar

Lol. My wife, sometimes she is more blond then brunette. She calls me up and says, honey. I think I screwed up. I wanted to surprise you with some cigars for fathers day so I asked your cigar forum. The only problem is my phone automatically logged on under your user name. Now your going to know what's up.

I do love the way she's thinking though. I also would like to say thanks for ALL the advice. I told her it would be the best advice she will hear all year. :laugh:

MoeCizlak, the avatar pic was taken with an Oliva V Churchill I believe. I wish it was a Cohiba though lol.