• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

FatherTiresius

lucasbuck

Sheriff Buck
I had the outstanding pleasure of meeting Father T. in person last Monday. What a great guy! A buddy and I drove from Salt Lake to Denver to see Steely Dan at Fiddler's Green. We met up with FT as he was going to the concert as well. He laid a package of smokes on me that I'm still recovering in shock from! I won't list them here because I don't want to make you all sick with jealousy. His generosity totally overwhelmed me. We got to spend a couple hours before the concert talking and herfing which was very cool. I think my buddy described FT best when I asked what he thought of him. TOP NOTCH! Anyway it was a great show and a great night altogether. Thanks to Father T it will be a night I will recall fondly for many years to come. THANKS FT!

-Craig

I had a great time as well, Craig. You and Dean are first class and you're welcome to hang with me anytime you're in the area. I hope we can do it again sometime. The concert was fabulous (my first but hopefully not last time to see the Dan), the company was wonderful and the night was magical. I only wish you guys didn't have to rush back to SLC so fast and we could have spent some more time together. One of these days, eh?

I only wish you guys didn't have to rush back to SLC so fast and we could have spent some more time together. One of these days, eh?

Ditto!!! The sooner the better Greg. It's just too bad we don't live closer to each other! I've always wanted to see a show at Red Rocks so if another irresistable show comes along who knows?

-Craig

Back