• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Favorite Buck a Stick

Stogieflame

I was wondering what your opinion was on the best 1.00 a stick stogie out there.
ranging in the Medium to full flavor.
I know...you get what you pay for but I was just curious what everyone thought?
Smoking stogies for a long time. My favorite for 2.00 a stick is
the Gispert Maduro Rubusto.

Thanks

Matt

Last time I checked, it was Consugra maduros. I haven't had one in a while though.

Consugra is a good brand.

They are a little over $1 a stick, but Tampa Sweethearts are about the best bang for the buck.

TampaSupremo

perdomo nic creams cost me like .25 ea on cb. also the gr special is pretty good.

I stick with Patel Factory Selects, they are basically factory rejects of Patel sun growns. The petite Corona's come in at about 2.20 per stick. Awesome deal. Half the price of the real Patel Sun growns, with the same great taste!

I stick with Patel Factory Selects, they are basically factory rejects of Patel sun growns. The petite Corona's come in at about 2.20 per stick. Awesome deal. Half the price of the real Patel Sun growns, with the same great taste!

Hmm... love the PC Sungrowns... might have to add a bundle of Factory Selects to my mid-month purchase! :)

Thanks for the suggestions....
Anyone ever try the Sancho Panza Extra Furte, or Double Maduro?

Matt

JR's A BUCK A STICK is a nice medium bodied churchill sized cigar...I think I'll burn one today!

Matt

Both of these are outstanding cigars for the price you pay, especially the double maddies!

I really haven't found a need for a $1.00 cigar, even on my limited budget, But I was given a fiver of Angel100 (made by Oliva, I think), that were very nice cigars. Thay can be found sometimes for about $1.25/stick.

Dennis~

Matt

Both of these are outstanding cigars for the price you pay, especially the double maddies!

I really haven't found a need for a $1.00 cigar, even on my limited budget, But I was given a fiver of Angel100 (made by Oliva, I think), that were very nice cigars. Thay can be found sometimes for about $1.25/stick.

Dennis~

I just bought a box of these...they have yet to come in. Apparently, from what i understand and correct if I'm wrong, they're made by the folks who SUPPLY Oliva w/ the wrappers for Oliva cigars.

I hope these sticks are good, or else I'm going to be kicking myself for pulling the trigger.

I just bought a box of these...they have yet to come in. Apparently, from what i understand and correct if I'm wrong, they're made by the folks who SUPPLY Oliva w/ the wrappers for Oliva cigars.

I hope these sticks are good, or else I'm going to be kicking myself for pulling the trigger.

You may be right, I dug up one of the bands, the small print says "Oliva Tobacco Co".

I think the vitola I had was called 1962, corona size cigar, smoked them at about 2 months old, and they were quite impressive, for the price they sell for.

If you haven't tried them, Mayorga maduro robustos are a really good in the yard smoke. You can get a box for around $50.

Hmm... love the PC Sungrowns... might have to add a bundle of Factory Selects to my mid-month purchase! :)

Mhm, Famous smoke has them they also have the Patel Factory 2nds, which are not the same, I've never had a factory 2nd.