• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Favorite Christmas Smoke

npedersen

I will be enjoying my Opus X xXx belicoso and Padilla 1932, and some of my CAO quick smokes. Maybe some VSG's

What does everybody elde have set aside?

I will be trying the new PL Robusto RE '07. Probably going to be cold for me to get in another cigar, so that one is probably going to be it.

I am sitting on 2 Padron 64's
Never had one. My buddy has not either.
Going to a buddies place for dinner. We are looking forward to sitting outside watching the kids play with all their goodies and having a class of Johnnie Walker Black with our fine smokes.

I will be trying the new PL Robusto RE '07. Probably going to be cold for me to get in another cigar, so that one is probably going to be it.
I was wondering about these Mike, whether they are ready to go. My box has been resting for 2 1/2 weeks...maybe I should break one out now. If the young PC's
are anything to go by, there is no reason why these should not smoke well young. I'll let you know.

Brian

I was wondering about these Mike, whether they are ready to go. My box has been resting for 2 1/2 weeks...maybe I should break one out now. If the young PC's
are anything to go by, there is no reason why these should not smoke well young. I'll let you know.

Brian

Would love to hear your thoughts on them Brian.

I'm going to dry-box mine for a couple of days as a lot of the early reports stated they were really wet. I'm going to give one to Marc to have on X-mas and we'll probably give a short review on them.

Already burned my Opus Maduro on my bday last Saturday :D. Probably go with another Padron 80th/Cohiba Sig VI/etc.

I've got several smokes that I've been waiting to try. I've got a week off (until Jan 2nd) so I'm really looking forward to some "quality time" with some of the stuff I've got. I have a couple of OR Anejo's that were gifted to me by some great BOTL's and I have yet to experience one of these beauties. Smokes that are gifted to me by good friends are all that more special to me; I really appreciate the sentiments. Got a box of Padron 80ths that should be here today or tomorrow. Found an Opie robusto with almost three years on it. A few Cohiba "Edicion Limitada" sticks I'm drooling over. Should be a great week..... :cool:

Merry Christmas, gentlemen - B.B.S.

Brian

Would love to hear your thoughts on them Brian.

I'm going to dry-box mine for a couple of days as a lot of the early reports stated they were really wet. I'm going to give one to Marc to have on X-mas and we'll probably give a short review on them.
Ok, I broke one out that I had separated about 3 days ago from the main humi to my travel humi...so it wasn't dry boxed. Nice smoke, not wet at all, draw was good, burn was good. I found it one dimensional with a nutty flavor. One dimensional in that the taste never varied. That's not saying it wasn't a good smoke because it was, just that there was no change in taste throughout.

IMO, this will improve soon, perhaps another 3 months, I'll have another at that time.

Brian

I have a Tatuaje Gran Cojonu for lunch time and a ESG for after dinner.

I'm also going to be off until the 2nd of Jan. Taken the wifey to Vegas the day after Christmas. Of course I will have to stop at Casa Fuente. But I too will be spending some quality time with the inventory!

Nick

That's what you get for choosing to go to school in a cold place. You should have come to Tucson and studied law at the UofA and you could be smoking the long sticks and still do it leisurely.

I won't be smoking on Christmas this year, but hopefully on Boxing Day, I'll be sharing a couple of Sir Winstons on the golf course with a visiting friend. On Christmas Eve, I intend to smoke my first Cohiba Secretos courtesy of the generosity of a brother on this board.

I've got several smokes that I've been waiting to try. I've got a week off (until Jan 2nd) so I'm really looking forward to some "quality time" with some of the stuff I've got. I have a couple of OR Anejo's that were gifted to me by some great BOTL's and I have yet to experience one of these beauties. Smokes that are gifted to me by good friends are all that more special to me; I really appreciate the sentiments. Got a box of Padron 80ths that should be here today or tomorrow. Found an Opie robusto with almost three years on it. A few Cohiba "Edicion Limitada" sticks I'm drooling over. Should be a great week..... :cool:

Merry Christmas, gentlemen - B.B.S.
My man!
I have the time off from work as well... With that impressive line up, I should spend it all down there in Vancouver!!! :laugh:
;) Nice Tom!!!

I'm not sure what I'll be smoking... I've been gifted a couple of amazing smokes, so I just might have to get out of my ways, and put some fire to one of them!!! :blush:

Hmmmm.... For Christmas day it's looking like a Padron Serie 1926 #9 maduro that I believe came from Jonesy (in lurch's Fall/Winter Pass)... also an original release Tatuaje Cojonu 2003 that I think is due for the burnin...

Finish it off with a Boli PC and I'll be a happy man! :D

Happy Holidays everyone!

mac

I have a good amount of options lined up for the next week or so (Bengals/Browns game, Christmas Day, New Years Eve, and New Years Day HERF) so I'm still trying to put it all together, but Christmas will likely consist of one of the following: Graycliff Espresso shagfoot Piramide, Cohiba Piramide, Padron 80th, and a Anejo Shark in there somewhere.

I've got an AVO LE05 that's been sitting for a while and needs to be burned.

I've got a Don Carlos Edicion de Aniversario, Padron 80th, and I think my Dad's got some late 90's Opus set aside for us...