• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Favorite Cohiba Size and Why

Bah! Found em :)

Please leave some for the rest of us... :D

When I wonder down your way, we should get together with Kenny and enjoy some of the '02 pre-release ones with the old style band from H. Upmann.

I'll bring the Mogan David. :cool:

I'll bring my own pre-release, old bands as long as I get to sip the Mogan David. If possible, could you get a bottle of Manischewitz? I may have converted by that time..... Oh and I better be invited....

Sounds like I'm gonna have to buy the upgraded dixie cups.

Oh and I better be invited....

Only on the weekends my daughter is not home. :sign:

Siglo linea - Siglo I
Classic linea - Lancero
SR linea - Media Corona

Wade

Ok... newbieness showing - guess I didn't realize there was such a beast... Cohiba Lancero?

Damn... now another to hunt down! And I was gonna say I really like the CoRo!

:laugh:

They are very, very, very tasty. THey are an absolute nightmare to find with any age on them though. Fresh they are a little rough.
Possibly my favorite COhiba. Goes well with a NICE CHILLED GLASS OF WATER....right Gary?

Ok you fuggers... just picked up a box of '01 Lancero's. Y'all better be right!!

:laugh:

Having smoked the entire Siglo I to VI line in one setting and having various other sizes, I'd say my favorite to date was the Seleccion Reserva. I haven't had the pleasure of many aged Cohibas, but the one that hit the spot was the Siglo V and Lancero. :thumbs:

gallery_1715_5_40489.jpg

:love:

Looking a bit too varied on the lengths there ???

Looking a bit too varied on the lengths there ???
actually they are all the same... just the way they are sitting in the box for the photo!

everything checks out...
dealer - √
clasp - √
box code - √
length - √
ring guage - √
smell - √√√
bands - √

taste to be determined after they've rested for a bit

YOWZAA!!

Sparked my first one from the box... damnation that was tasty

I'm a really big fan of the maduros. I know they are getting mixed reviews, but they are stellar. :love: The sublimes would be second after that.

Funny. I had a Sig IV the other night...from '04 - wow!

All time: DC EL
Regular: Sig V (with the IV close!).