• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Favorite Gurkha?

pods8

Seems like a question like this has likely been done before but I'm not readily finding it via search.

I haven't tried any yet myself (although I do have a Centurian in the humi I haven't got to yet) but I was thinking about trying some out.

Anyways with the multitude of all the gurkha's out there what are your personal likes?

Crikey mate that's a hard task.
I guess it would be... Titan, followed by the Beast, closely followed by the K Hansanto Triple Ligero.
Saying that, I would imagine there is no doubt a few I have yet to try that may blow this list out of the water.

The 8 year aged are consistently good and I like a few that are no longer made too. The Golds and Signatures are also ones I regularly buy.

Doble Maduro is my favorite :thumbs:

Legends are also good.

I had a Titan the other night while chatting with the fine B/SOTL. It was very smooth and I wasn't overwhelmed by the strength (which is saying a lot as I am quite the noob).

So far the Gurkha Symphony is my favourite. I did get some Gold's recently and have a few others on order to try. :) But what I've tried thus far has been nice. :)

Gotta say as unpopular as it might be I really like their Grandmaster Platinum's these are the Louis infused tubo's. Those partnered with a nice cognac always works for me.

As for their standard line up its gotta be the legends.

Legend Perfecto followed closely by the Regent Toro.

Kinda like the Black Dragon, i have been sitting on a Beast for a while and i just picked up a G5 Avenger and i think i'm going to have to have that tonight at the club. I really haven't found a Gurkha i haven't liked.

Titan is pretty great, it is my favourite of the ones I have tried so far. Just got another shipment of assorted Gurkha Premiums though, so I might have more to say about it soon.

The only Gurkha I've ever liked and would buy again would be the Black Dragon.

Symphony Robusto....very smooth throughout the one's I've had.... :thumbs:

Ummm...none? :D

I haven't had a Gurkha in a loooong time, but from what I remember the double maduro was aight. Legends was pretty good as well, from what I remember.

The only Gurkha I've tried that I didn't really care for was a Regent. In my humi right now, I have Titans, Triple Ligeros, Fuertes, and my favorite: the Legend Anniversario Perfecto.