• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Favorite Lancero?

It would be a tough draw between the Opus PL and El Triunfador. I'd love to try an Oliva Serie V Lancero with a couple years on it, I have a feeling it would be outstanding.

If I were to put the lanceros I enjoy in order, it would probably go like this:

El Triunfador
Opus X Petit Lancero
LFD Double Ligero
Oliva Serie V
Don Pepin Garcia Blue Label (New addition, thank you Santa!)
Tatuaje Especiales

I'm sure I forgot a few, I'll have to go back through my reviews to check.

Graycliff Espresso Elegante

Yup. The funny thing is I was telling someone just yesterday in Ch@......um.... needless to say they are good.

As far as regular production lancero's

Illusiones HL
Tat Especiales
La Aroma de Cuba EE's
My Father

Carlos Torano Casa Torano are good in my opinion as well as the Gurkha Micro Batch Lancero!

I'm surprised no one has mentioned the Illusione "Holy Lance". It's a very interesting blend, quite a bit different than his other smokes.

Not sure I'd call it a "favorite" but I really enjoy them. Al's first batch of Pepin Blue Label's were pretty darn good, too.

Regards - B.B.S.

El Triunfador
My Father
Serie V
Illusione HL
Cubao 3
Gurkha Micro-Batch Liga TPB-1 <I was thoroughly surprised (looks more like a lonsdale to me)

LFD Cameroon Lancero and DPG PuffStuff blend 8.5 I think is what it was called. Hands down the best for me.

Another for the Don Pepin Garcia Blue Label.

Have a Opus PL sitting in the humi and am expecting that to make the list as well.

Not a huge lancero fan, but the DPG Blue was amazing!

Tat Especial
pepin blended Padilla1932
LFD Dbl ligero