• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Favorite Minuto & Perla?

Ludwig

~Puros Mas Finos~
With it being cold outside and all, and winter being right around the corner I wanted to get a few opinions.

What are your 3 Favorite Minuto's and Perla's (in order of favorites)?

With it being cold outside and all, and winter being right around the corner I wanted to get a few opinions.

RASCC, Trini Reyes, Partagas Shorts. Those are my three favorite, but I can't rank them because I'll choose one over the other depending on what I'm in the mood for.

RASCC, Trini Reyes, Partagas Shorts. Those are my three favorite, but I can't rank them because I'll choose one over the other depending on what I'm in the mood for.

Intresting I would have thought the Boli CJ would have made the list. I love the Reyes, and dont have enough experience with the the others to judge.

For short, cold evenings, I would reach for a Boli CJ, A Cohiba Secretos or a Cohiba Panatelas.

Honorable mention: WOAM

DPG black
AF Short Story
padilla 1932

edit did not realise this was the cuban cigar
the party short is one of my faves. I havent had many Minuto or Perla cubans

Serie D 5 EL 08
Serie D 5 EL 08
Serie D 5 EL 08
Little enough for me in any weather :)

These are my "go to" short smokes.
I love these in the morning on my way into work.

Padrón Serie 1926 - No. 35
San Cristobal - El Principe
Partagas - Shorts
Don Pepin Cuban Classic (Black Label) - Perla 1952
Ashton VSG - Tres Mystique

(Yeah some of these are not Cuban, but they are all great short cigars.)

Party Short
Punch Petite Punch
Monte #5

Those are all great 45min smoke with a ton of flavor IMO. I'm not familiar with the Boli CJ but I love the other Bolis that I've had.

Intresting I would have thought the Boli CJ would have made the list. I love the Reyes, and dont have enough experience with the the others to judge.

The CJ is a nice smoke, and I recently had one from '98 which was very good. But the ones mentioned above are, imo, a class above the other perlas/minutos. That's saying something as I think that the smaller vitolas are one of Cuba's strongest areas.

Don Pepin Cuban Classic (Black Label) - Perla 1952

I have come to enjoy these as much as any on a regular basis the Trinis and San Cristobal El Principe are favorites for a more special time.

I've heard great things about:

Siglo I
RASCC
Partagas Shorts

I've never actually smoked them (as that would be illegal), but I've heard GREAT things.

I find the aforementioned DPG Black Perlas to be very tasty.

:)

Boli CJ
Party Short
RASCC

Punch Petit Punch is also a good one as well as Monte #5.

Party Short
Parti PCE
Cuaba Divinos (only with at least 2 years ago)
JLP Cazadors (doesnt bother me to pitch them when I get cold) :D

Ah yeah, I'll add the JLP Cremas as well. Same sentiment as DG, doesn't hurt as much to smoke half and chuck it.

Lot of great reccomendations but alot of them arent Minutos or Perla's :) or for that matter CC's :).

suprised no one reccomended the ScDH Principe

minnie_pearl.jpg

:D