• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Favorite snack foods...

Tillers

I was at a friends house the other week watching some TV and out came these delicious things. I've only been able to find them at one store so far and that's after emailing the company asking where I could pick some up at locally. The package is indeed correct, these are filled with creamy goodness :) It's pretty hard to put the bag down once I start munching away. I highly recommend

(I guess I didn't get the whole bag in teh picture, these are from Snyders of Hanover)

:
IMG_20110126_205210.jpg

Here's the full frontal :)
IMG_20110126_205837.jpg

We have a food forum for things like this.

Oops, my bad. I figured this would be the place since it's not cigar related. Can you please delete this thread and I can create it over there?

Oops, my bad. I figured this would be the place since it's not cigar related. Can you please delete this thread and I can create it over there?

We kinda don't delete threads, but you could PM Dad (AKA Rod) and ask him to move it.

You remind me of someone when they first joined. Kind of an ugly looking dude, posted a whole crapload when he first joined, earned the title "postwhore." :p

You remind me of someone when they first joined. Kind of an ugly looking dude, posted a whole crapload when he first joined, earned the title "postwhore." :p

I remind you for him except for my rugged good looks? :cool: