• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Favorites

Tyler Moore

What are some of your favorite 5 packs or samplers on the mild to medium side of the spectrum? Im looking to get more into premium cigars and I wouldn't mind hearing what you guys reccommend.

Also has anyone had the Montes #2 non-Cuban. What's your thoughts on them if so.

What are some of your favorite 5 packs or samplers on the mild to medium side of the spectrum? Im looking to get more into premium cigars and I wouldn't mind hearing what you guys reccommend.

Also has anyone had the Montes #2 non-Cuban. What's your thoughts on them if so.

If you use the forum search feature, you will find some great lists compiled. These should help you find some new selections to expand your horizon.

Few things are sure things, but some nice medium would be Padron'64 or Padron '26. Have also found the LFD Feral Pig to be a very sophisticated smoke, but in all cases, so will your wallet. You might also consider Fuente, Hemingway and Don Carlos. Ya know, this could be a long list and my fellow BOTL's have a ton of knowledge and all of our tastes vary, not a simple question.

I found a nice sampler for $40 that has 10 premium cigars and it's a really nice line up. Now i just want to find a nice 10 pack that would go along with it that i could smoke every other day or every 3 days.

$40 for ten cigars sounds like it might be stretching the definition of "premium". I'd be curious what you found. But that being said, a good cigar doesn't have to cost $10. And in the end, if you enjoy them, bully for you!

If you want help getting a lay of the land for truly premium cigars, consider hooking up with the guys that run the Newbie Sampler. That's honestly one of the easiest ways to be introduced to the world of premium cigars.
http://www.cigarpass.com/forum/index.php?threads/newbie-sampler-trade-part-iii.70756/

Last edited: