• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Female Cigar smokers in bars...

Dawn

..that almost every time I check out a new club,bar, etc.. and light up a cigar a half dozen people look at me weird...it happened again last night...Female cigar smokers are much more common than they used to be and still this seems a common occurance.

I believe the reason is, you just don't see it THAT often! ??? Most of the time, people just smoke in bars (cigs!). Then the occassional guy will fire up a stogie. (Except for the "people" who smoke the blunts with the WACKY 'BACCI) And to see a woman fire up a cigar is just plain uncommon. Except for the Cigar Bars, of course.

I say, SCREW 'EM!!!! :p Fire up and let them have Cigar Envy when they smell the great aroma.

SKYDIVNEKD :sign:

maybe there just scared you will beat them up :p :p

you know, that LARGE imposing frame you have and that confident agressive smile you show in your bio :p

She's harmless!!

Dawn, thos people in the clubs just don't see it very often!

I have only seen a woman smoke a cigar a couple of times, because I was the one who gave it to them!! :sign:

Maybe your spending too much time noticing if people are looking at you or not. Sounds like an ego problem to me. :lookup: LMAO

The hell with those people, Dawn. Light up and enjoy!

Dawn,

Probably a mix of things:

1st - Definately as everyone's said. Don't see it often.

2nd - It shows a confident woman breaking out of her peer group (despite its common place these days) and anyone choosing to rise above a confining stereotype deserves a second look.

3rd - As mentioned, it's absolutely sexy in many (but not all) cases.

4th - Maybe they're checking out the stick's brand?

or 5th - Maybe they're glad someone's lighting up something that will cover their own funky B.O.? :D

Dawn... Plain and simply

You look better with your cigar than they do with their painted nails and personal vison of themselves as adventurous...

You have attracted their envy........and Shattered their self concept of adventure.......

Drive on.......and may the Gods bless thee!

nah, firestorm, they are just staring asking each other, "hey isn't that the chick that got punched in the gut and then showed up to a battle of wits unarmed :sign: :D :D

just kidding :love:

i don't know why but a chick with a cigarette really turns me off but a chick with a cigar is totally sexy!! :love: :D
i wish there was more of it!!

Nick, I can "stomach" your comments any day!

GW..I guess you'd only like me when smoking cigars and not cigs!

:lookup:

:( sorry!

(hmmm :lookup: unless dawn happened to smoking a cig naked, then i may have to rethink the whole thing ;) )