• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Festival del Habano, 2023

xyz123

Obviously you're not a golfer.
So registration is open to general public. Festival starts 2/27-3/3. Anyone making the trek this year?? Lineup looks fantastic!

Are you thinking of going? How does logistics for a trip like that look these days?

I'm always thinking of going.. to this, and every other cigar event! Reality however, is a different story. I'm definitely itching to go further south again.. south of FL anyway. FL is the furthest south I've been since covid started.

I just got the final schedule of this event yesterday.. which is a very short notice. My buddy I would go with is trying to see if he can work something out with his work. If he can get that time off, then we're definitely going. I haven't been to Cuba since the Obama administration.

As far as logistics, almost all of my overseas travel is done through Amex. I have a number I call, tell them where and when, they handle the rest. Little known fact about Amex.. they're also the world's largest travel agency.

I'll know Saturday night at my local lounge if my buddy will be able to go.

Grrr... his wife wants to go too (she's here now).

I can't tell if she's being serious.. wives/gf's know they're a no-go to out-of-state events. They were skiing all day and she was tipsy when they got here. I hope she doesn't stay til bartime..

TBC..

I'm always thinking of going.. to this, and every other cigar event! Reality however, is a different story. I'm definitely itching to go further south again.. south of FL anyway. FL is the furthest south I've been since covid started.

I just got the final schedule of this event yesterday.. which is a very short notice. My buddy I would go with is trying to see if he can work something out with his work. If he can get that time off, then we're definitely going. I haven't been to Cuba since the Obama administration.

As far as logistics, almost all of my overseas travel is done through Amex. I have a number I call, tell them where and when, they handle the rest. Little known fact about Amex.. they're also the world's largest travel agency.

USA credit cards won't work once you are there. Have to use cash, and buy an mlc card to get cigars at lcdh, they don't take cash.

I have the # for a couple locals who can help facilitate things, and they are great people.