• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Festival of Manliness - Troy NY

Slick300

Slightly less newwww
No affiliation with any party involved in this event. Went to it last year and it was a great time for a good cause, so I thought I'd pass along the info.

http://www.habanahappenings.com/event/festival-of-manliness-pints-for-prostates-benefit/

Awesome! Thanks so much for the reminder. I missed it last year but many friends went, and had a great time. Plus, it's at Browns Brewery... how could you go wrong. I'll be seeing you there brother. As Im sure the rest of the CollarCityCigarClub will be joining me...

Right on Austen. Really good time. The food was great too.

Grabbing my ticket this weekend... Im totally pumped for this.

Things Im looking forward to:
1. Meeting some CP brothers
2. Llama Ribeyes
3. Red Deer Osso Bucco
4. Shooting the sh*t w/ Scotty, owner of Habana Premium Cigars / pipesandcigars.com, and staff
5. Whiskey Porter pints
6. Being dropped off and picked up in front of venue

Things Im not looking forward to:
1. The wonderful assortment of DooDoo rockets you get
2. The smell of newb Acids stinging my nostrils and over powering my Opus (not that Im not guilty of an effused cigar on a rare occasion, but never around others )

If its the same setup as last year, you won't need to worry about the ddrs. They only had Franciscos, which arent bad, and Panaceas, which I've read aren't bad. Don't know what will greet us this year, but I'll prob BYOC just in case.

Let us know how this event is and next year if they do it would you drive 3 hours for this event?

Paul

Tickets sold fairly quickly, I am 100% certain they will do it again. 

But, yes, it is worth the drive.
Good booz, excellent food, excellent folks around you, football, not too smokey, and decent cigars.

But, the only detractor was, you could not smoke inside until dessert was served. However, you were able to smoke on the outside patio, but it was sheer luck it wasn't 2*F outside.