• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Few boxes available of The Face (10 ct boxes)

uptown_isy

The Man Uptown
If anyone's interested in The Face, I have a few boxes of the non dress, 10 count boxes available. They're $130 per box plus $8.95 shipping. PM or call me if interested. Thanks.

Israel
Uptown Cigar Co.
877-238-1172

Thanks Izzy! I was just about to give up hope on these.

Sorry everyone....These are all gone. I got inundated with phone calls and emails, which is why I didn't post earlier. I was told I'll be receiving several more. However, I can't rely on that until I see the boxes come through the door. If I receive more, I'll reach out to those that missed out, first...then I'll reach out to those of you who wanted more than one box. Thanks to everyone for ordering and I'll update this thread once I receive more.

What the heck is "The Face" You guys sure gets some weirdly named cigars over there in the US :sign:

What the heck is "The Face" You guys sure gets some weirdly named cigars over there in the US :sign:

gallery_3856_230_6749.jpg

Isy, is this considered the 'second' relesae? Where these rolled at the same time and just boxed plain?

Isy, is this considered the 'second' relesae? Where these rolled at the same time and just boxed plain?

That's correct. Some were boxed in the so called "dress" boxes, even though there's nothing "dress" about them. The rest were put in these plain boxes. To my knowledge, they were all rolled together.

For those still looking, I'm expecting more....just don't know when. I don't want to promise any, simply b/c they're not here. Once they arrive, I'll reach out to those who missed out.

I must be tiring of the "limited release" tactic, too.

I've read a few complaints in that regard and I'm beginning to see what they meant.

There are too many cigars that you have to chase after and only to find out they ARE just a cigar, after all. ;)

In my search for some Tat Pork Tenderloins, I've seen a lot of the Face movement lately. So, as many of you know, Isy's price is by far and fng wide the best there ever was.

You the man Isy. Period.

Oh, and if anyone could part with some Tenderloins, lmk...

That's correct. Some were boxed in the so called "dress" boxes, even though there's nothing "dress" about them. The rest were put in these plain boxes. To my knowledge, they were all rolled together.

For those still looking, I'm expecting more....just don't know when. I don't want to promise any, simply b/c they're not here. Once they arrive, I'll reach out to those who missed out.

So, would this be a 'second release' or should we actually call the initial release a 'special box release'?

To me, second release is just that...a new crop.rolling.

Can we find out anything from Tat?

So, would this be a 'second release' or should we actually call the initial release a 'special box release'?

Over-complication!! :p

These were all rolled at the same time, therefore they are all from the same batch. He spoke of this on another forum. What he did was produce the 666 'dress' boxes of 13 for those that wanted to continue to collect them. He then packed the rest of them in 10 ct regular boxes for those that were more interested in the cigar than the collectors box. The 'dress' boxes were to be released on the 13th and the others were to be released by Halloween.