• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

FF Opus X "A"

AdvAutoBob

No catchy member title yet...
Sorry, I posted this in the wrong area (brainfart!).... moved to the proper folder.

Again, my bad.

Robert

Nice review. They are supposedly the mildest of the Opus.

I have 1 from 2000 that I'm saving, but haven't smoked any others. I'm looking forward to it.

A cigar so nice, it had to be reviewed twice!

Bottom line: A nice quality smoke to be sure, but a lot milder than I expected. Was it worth the $$$ spent? My opinion is no...for $35 (even $25), I expect a full-bodied smoke to knock my socks off. The A failed to do this. Maybe it was an anomaly, but for the price, I'm a bit hesitant to find out for sure.

That's normal... the A's are the mildest Opus around. If you're looking for kick, go for the xXx, Lancero, #4, No5, etc.

Welcome to CP... might want to post this in the Cigar Reviews forum next time tho... :)

I've had the same experience...they are on the milder side when it comes to Opus X. But the flavor is so fantastic!!! I like that it is different than the others...why do they all have to knock you on your ass? The great Opus X experience in a tame package (3.5 hour package)...I have another one, bought this year, that is waiting for New Year's '07. Can't wait! :thumbs: Worth the price? Hell yes.

-Fetter