• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

FF Opus X & AF Anejo

Lemon

So, my friend is going to visit the US for a while and asked me if I wanted something, so I said sure. He suggested I order some sticks to his relative, where he will be staying. This way it should be cheaper, plus he probably won't spend that much time just looking for good prices. He should be able to bring a small amount easily through customs. The limit is higher than when ordering it by postal service.

Only two names actually popped up in my mind: Opus X and AF Anejo. Well, say I would be looking for 10-15 sticks, what would give me the best value for my money? I've understood that Anejos are rare/hard to find, so maybe this can be a problem. What about the Opus X line, I've only had one of them in my life, so I can't speak much of experience. What should I aim for? Maybe someone can PM me reliable shops I could deal with? How much should I expect to pay for an Anejo, or an Opus X ?
Any suggestions and hints are welcome! :thumbs:

Maybe I'm just being blonde, but I don't quite get your question.

Are you wanting to order these online? Or are you wanting someone who will be somewhere to pick up something for you?

If you're wanting to find these (anejo or opus) online, you simply won't find em without getting gouged.

The idea was that I order cigars, which I pay for, but have them shipped to my friends relative's house. When he gets there, he picks them up and brings them back to Finland with him. This should work, or not? ???

Damn, I didn't know it's that hard to find either. I'll have to investigate I guess, maybe get something else.

Might be easier to just ask someone here to do it for you. I'd have him pick up some Padróns too.

moki said:
Might be easier to just ask someone here to do it for you. I'd have him pick up some Padróns too.
[snapback]194779[/snapback]​

Now that's the kinda suggestions I want to hear :thumbs: They cost about twice as much over here, and are just as excellent imho.

Yeah id send him on an adventure.
Hope hes not coming to the midwest.
Opus here are sparce at best.
Got a full selection of padrons though.
Hope for the Opus and look foward to the Padrons!!

I would just post in the Buy, Sell, Trade Forum and see if anyone can put together a sampler for you consisting of the cigars you are looking for. i.e. ISO: 15 Stick Anejo, Padron, OpusX Sampler - willing to pay $XX.XX. It will be hard to find these cigars (except the Padron) in retail shops. Plus, when they are in retail shops, most places will have some kind of limit on the Opus. I doubt you will see Anejo in retail stores before Christmas time.

moki said:
Send him to Vegas to pick up some Casa Fuentes... ya won't regret it ;)
[snapback]194937[/snapback]​

Hmmmmm.... I know this guy that just went to Vegas not to long ago. Wonder if?! Hmmmmmmm. ;)

moki said:

I think this is now on the top of the " I must have some" list.

edited for stupid finger slips :p

moki said:

Yikes i dont know if you wanna pay those prices!!!!Fuente rep told us they charge 2X MSRP...and fuente knows it!!!

sidenote..the main reason this place has the fuente name on it is because the guy who owns it donates 10% of all profits to the fuente charity...so i guess its kinda ok

Back