• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fidel Castro

Could effect our buys on cuban smokes?

Who knows!

Not this again.... :rolleyes:

I know that I will have no effect on your inability to buy Cuban cigars legally not so long as his brother is in charge.

Could effect our buys on cuban smokes?

Who knows!

Not this again.... :rolleyes:

I know that I will have no effect on your inability to buy Cuban cigars legally not so long as his brother is in charge.

the only hope is to be able to be allowed to travel to cuba and get them because there is no way that general tobacco will give up the rights to the names.

the only hope is to be able to be allowed to travel to cuba and get them because there is no way that general tobacco will give up the rights to the names.

I'm shure that the attorneys are already working on this :laugh:

I'm shure that the attorneys are already working on this :laugh:
yeah but its one more BS hoop that has to be jumped through before we see them in the states. That and Cuba's fields are almost maxed now. I think if they ever come to the US we will get junk tobacco from junk factories. just my .02 though.