• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

fight night, what are you going to smoke?

collegestu

I though it would be a nice occasion to put out a good stoggie, but its not a great time to put out a nice smoke. So what should I pick? I have an opus X, but I though, to nice to watch a fight. Then I have my regular stick, but it comes accross as not enought. So should I go for the cuban? It was only 20 bucks and I have been aging it for 8 months now. What will you do?

If you're asking which cigar you should smoke, pick out your best one and put fire to it. Fight night sounds like a great reason to enjoy a premium cigar. A very wise member here used to preach that you should never save a good cigar for a special occassion, and you instead should smoke them and enjoy them. What happens if you don't make it to see tomorrow, or you open your humidor and that special cigar has mold on it because you waited?

If you're asking which cigar you should smoke, pick out your best one and put fire to it. Fight night sounds like a great reason to enjoy a premium cigar. A very wise member here used to preach that you should never save a good cigar for a special occassion, and you instead should smoke them and enjoy them. What happens if you don't make it to see tomorrow, or you open your humidor and that special cigar has mold on it because you waited?

The Man is a Sage, really. No ifs ands or buts about it, Sneeds is a wiseman.

Heed his advice, my smokey college stew-eating friend...

I'm with these guys. Smoke the Opus. Fight night seems like a great time to light one up. You'll soon realize that you can get more without much difficulty.

Thanks for the info. dlow, I was asking what I should do since I'm going to see the Marquez/Maywether fight. I have an opus x and a Cuban Monte and wanted to know if I should smoke those or my regular sticks like my AVO or CAO brazilia or H upmann reposito.

I also wanted to know what everyone else will be smoking while watching the fight.

Thanks for the info. dlow, I was asking what I should do since I'm going to see the Marquez/Maywether fight. I have an opus x and a Cuban Monte and wanted to know if I should smoke those or my regular sticks like my AVO or CAO brazilia or H upmann reposito.

I also wanted to know what everyone else will be smoking while watching the fight.

You headed to vegas to see the fight? I'm taking bets in the sports louge......oh and I will be smoking the monte #2 at a fight party. I miss driving to vegas, watching the fight and partying all night.

Ahh ok. I thought you were saying the opus was a cuban for some reason. I was truly confused. :laugh:

I cant believe I was so let down. All the hype behind the fight and it turned out to be flat. What a dud, not to mention a waste of 50 bucks. at least I got to smoke a good stoggie and play some texas after. Good times with friends and sticks.

Pfft...I tried to smoke a Monte #2 this weekend, but the sucker was plugged. I ended up throwing it in the fire and smoking another cigar instead. Hope the other 24 smoke better than that one! :(

I took a opus x and lit her up. I guess it put a better taste in my mouth then the fight left. What did everyone else do?

Back