• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Finally Got my Humi up and running

Fishin345

Hey guys just wanted to share my pics i finally got my humi up and running. Now im just waiting for the weather to get better, so i can smoke some more.

003.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

yea my brother drunkfish was holding alot for me now mines almost filled and so is his and we are getting a coolidor set up to go.... haha crazy :p

Looking good Fishin. I guess it is time for humidor number two. ;)
Very nice setup and collection.

yea those were just put in planinning on smoking soon i like the little CAO as a quick car ride smoke.

Thats a great looking setup! What kind of humi is that? I am looking for something just like that one.

Get those Flavours away from that Shark right this instant mister!!!!

Nice humi and some very nice sticks you have there. Is that a tasy Power Range I see there? Also, your humi reminds me of what a "foot locker" type humidor.

I think what they are trying to tell you is, you will be smoking a new moontrance opus soon. The flavors will contaminate your good cigars...Seriously....

yea i got that i took them all out and put then in its own make shift humi sorry for the newb mistake guys.....i'm learning thank god i dont have to learn the hard way by being on this site.... :D

yea i got that i took them all out and put then in its own make shift humi sorry for the newb mistake guys.....i'm learning thank god i dont have to learn the hard way by being on this site.... :D

I had to learn the hard way with my dads damn Kuba Kubas :s ugh never again! Haha Very glad everyone here is so helpful.

Use them flavored CAOs as suppositories. Anthem says they do wonders :sign: :sign: