• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Finally,real tobacco

dpenix76

I finally smoked all the shit tobacco I could stand from samplers and such and made it to my local shop for some good stuff.Here is what I left with:

Tower of London
C&D Pirate Kake
Dunhill Nightcap

All are defenitely heads above anything I have tried thus far.I have heard a lot about Nightcap here but I never realized it could be purchased in bulk.I only thought you could get it in a tin.

Pirate Kake is some good stuff,and I smoke Dunhills NightCap on a semi regular basis. C&D has an extremely large selection of blends and also blends all of GL Pease's baccys (which definatlly kick arse).
I would also add that you need to try Esoterica's Penzance as alot of folk consider it the king of English blends. Happy Puffin

Night Cap should be renamed to Morning Thunder. Now Prometheus sent me which I think redefines the way Night Cap should be from a local B&M shop. If you like Night Cap, then that blend he has access to is a winner. Its more refined and balanced. I love Perique, but Night Cap is a tad unbalanced IMHO. :thumbs:
Dont get me wrong I like Night Cap but it really depends on my mood as with my other pipe tobacco, I will smoke any of them and hesitate on NC.

If you folks want to try some of what I sent Mr. Peat, let me know, and I'll send you some. It is from John B. Hayes and is called McHayes. I buy it by the pound when I visit them.

I really need to try Night Cap.

on edit: I'll take "orders" through next week. Let's say 11/10/06. At that point, I'll send your your tobacco. Thanks for understanding, but that 'bakky ain't cheap. :p

I've only tried the NightCap of the three you mentioned. It rocks. All I can say about it.
Of course I haven't tried it since Orliks took over the blending chores. Been working my way through my tiny remaining bit of stash.