• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Finally........the dog........has come back..........

tdog

Whew, man am I glad that is over. I finally got moved into the house about a month ago and just got my internet connection today. Living with mom and pops was alright but got kinda old pretty fast. Dad is doing fine, so that is good. I really missed you guys and all that mushy crap. The house is great but we still have some boxes to unpack (I don't know if ever really get done) and some pictures to hang. My honeydew list seems to get longer by the day but it is alright, it keeps me busy. I just got transfered with my job to a store 10 minutes from my house. I start tomorrow. It has been a busy few months to say the least but it is calming down now. Hopefully I can spend a lot more time around here like I used to. I look forward to catching up with old friends.

Oh yeah by the way HOW BOUT THEM BEARS!!!!!!!!! Lookin good, huh?

Oh hey Bill and Ray, how bout them Cardinals. Made it to the series, how unbelieveable is that. I really thought the Stros were going to catch them.

And finally big news guys: I am going to be a DADDY!!!!!!!!! We found out in July about a week before my birthday. We are due in April and we find out the sex right before Thanksgiving in November. (And no Matt it isn't yours, I had a blood test done,HA HA.)

Brian

P.S. I hope Neal has kept his pants on since I have been gone.

Welcome back! I was just wondering the other day what happened to you ... glad to see you are alive and well. :thumbs:

Welcome back Brian and congrats on the new addition...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Congrats man. First a new house and then you about to be a new dad. Thats awesome.

Brian, where in Jackson did you move? My parents live in Raleigh Place.

We actually moved to Medina just north of Jackson in Gibson County.

Thanks for the warm welcome back.

Sure thing Ken, we need to get together.