• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Finally up and around again

wk-mang

The "Salty Nuts" Dude
What a Christmas holiday.... laid up in bed with a 102 fever for the last 3 days but fortunately it finally broke and now it's only 99-100.... LOL! At least my head is clearing up and I'm not a walking zombie! And for you wisearses... NO, I didn't get this by kissing JoeM! LOL!

Well... it'll be a few days before I'm herfing again but it's good to be able to sit at the computer and do some reading and catching up.

I hope all of you and your families had a wonderful Christmas!

Aloha,

Wade

Welcome home and it's great to hear your headed down that road to recovery - hopefully it'll be a short trip for you.

Are you sure you didn't get this by kissing JoeM! LOL! Good your feeling better Bruddah, hope your able to at least smoke a couple of good ones for the New Years festivities..... :D :thumbs: :p

Wade was gone? ???

:sign: :sign: :sign:

Welcome back bruddah :)

Being sick at Christmas relly sucks. :( Glad to hear your feeling better Wade. :thumbs:

Maybe JoeM infected one of those sticks he sent you. :0

:0 I guess I should not have licked "all" my sticks when I was gettin' them ready to send to Neal! Oh well, sorry :( I hear that a healthy dose of penicillin will kill what ever it was I had! ;)

:p :p :p :p

WOW. . . I know all about this flu stuff. Had it about a month or so ago myself and it was NO FUN! ! !

Anyway, glad you are back among the living. Hope you are 100% VERY VERY SOON! ! ! I've missed you around here.

Your Bruddah,
STEVE