• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fine A$$ Ride

PuroBrat

I am not here :^)
XUV_front.jpg

XUV_front3quartersmall.jpg

XUV_leftrear3quartersml.jpg

Check em out here

I know you mentioned you needed a new ride is this it ;) That one nice vehicle and your family would look great in it :thumbs:

BenjieV :D

benjiev said:
I know you mentioned you needed a new ride is this it ;) That one nice vehicle and your family would look great in it :thumbs:

BenjieV :D
I wish!!! ???

Unfortunately, this is about $75K and a wee bit out of my price range :(

If that's what you're interested in you're probably better off going with the Hummer H2. I don't know the differences between the two vehicles but the H2 is about $25K cheaper. I'm a big fan of the classic Hummer though, so I would have to go that way.

The H1 hummer is now about $118K, I wouldn't have the H2.

The Studebaker is about the same size as the H1 and also comes in a Diesel, the H2 is only Gas and doesn't have ground clearance to spit at.

Good point PB. I don't like the H2 and I didn't realize the price on the H1 was that high now. I thought the H1 was going for $70 - $80K. In that case I would have to say the Studebaker is the way to go. Not that it matters, I can't afford it anyway ???

Well, while we're wishin and measuring, take at look at MY dream truck...
:D :D :D :D :D
tonka_005_big.gif

tonka_004_big.gif

tonka_003_big.gif

Looks like GM might have to go back to the drawing board. The Hummer has some competition coming up.

fllbrent said:
Looks like GM might have to go back to the drawing board. The Hummer has some competition coming up.
Well, after GM made Avanti redesign the Stud XUV, then they DID go back to the drawing board. You all have already seen the new GMC Envoy? Notice that they call it a XUV (hmmm looks like GM does a fair share of Copying too) and what did they add? A sliding rear roof (Just like the Studebaker XUV :lookup: ).

Looks to me like GM slaps a guy around, claiming he copied there design (which was total BS ??? ) then they turn around and copy that same guys own ORIGINAL ideas. :angry:

I have decided that I will never again buy a GM product. (not that I had any plans to anyway) :lookup:

i'd rather have a nice van/minivan.

costs less, and you can get the nice luxury options.
doesn't waste as much gass either.