• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fire by Indian Tabac

nic

Fire by Indian Tabac
Lonsdale
6.5 x 44
http://www.indiantabac.com/Fire.html

Initial impressions:

Nice dark maduro wrapper with a coffee or burnt toffee sent. I punched it and took a nice long pre-light draw. Not a lot of flavor, but nice.

Smoke:

They market it's "triple fermented" wrapper. It shows. I think most of the flavor came from the wrapper. It had an achoholic taste through the entire smoke - kinda like a decent burbon or scotch. The smoke was also earthy, with some coffee or roasted nuts. Medium bodied. The draw was tight, but not overally so.

Overall, not amazing but it was good. If and when JR's has these one some crazy blow out special in a few years, I'll pick up a box or 2. This would make an excelent "no thought" cigar. I would love to try it in some of the other sizes - the toro or corona grande maybe.

Either Thompsons or Famous has a deal out right now buy a box of Tabacs get a box of Fires for free, cant remeber which one

I haven't had any of the other cigars by Indian tabac, so I'm not sure that I want a entire box, but I'll check it out - if the price is right it might be worth it.

Roseysman said:
Either Thompsons or Famous has a deal out right now buy a box of Tabacs get a box of Fires for free, cant remeber which one
Famous has the special.