• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

fire cigars

lamaida

Ordered a box of "fire" cigars and enjoyed one the other day with a hearty dark beer.

This is an incredible smoke for those of you that enjoy a strong, flavorful cigar. Construction was good, though it did burn a bit unevenly...

But what really sets this cigar apart is its delicious chestnut flavor, and strength. This is a very strong cigar, but unlike other strong cigars (even some Cubans) this smoke has a delicious flavor.

Think of it like a rich coffee or scotch.

Not quite sure what all the hype is about it being "triple fermented," but whatever they did to these smokes they should keep it up!

I am an Indian Tabac fan and the CI description of these sounds pretty good.

Ya can't beat the price :thumbs:

coventrycat86 said:
I am an Indian Tabac fan and the CI description of these sounds pretty good.

Ya can't beat the price :thumbs:
I am also a big Indian Tabac fan, I think there product is better now than it was a year or so ago.
I have tried the "fire" and thought it was good but not my favorite from Indian Tabac...
Iam a huge fan of the Rocky Patel vintage and the cameroon legend.

I have been selling the The cameroon legend like crazy, I just made another big order from Indian Tabac. Same with the rockys :)

-Matt