• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

first anniversary

gws3

1000 post club member
well, saturday was my wife and i's first anniversary. i know some of you lifers are going "so what" but this is my 3'rd marriage and her first.
it's hard to belive the time has gone by so quick. it's been a great year but also a rough year for a marriage.
we live with and take care of her grandmother during the week
and i have my kids almost every weekend. so we go from geriatrics to pediactrics. there really isn't much time for us or all the newlywed fun we should be having.

we couldn't afford to go out for a nice fancy dinner but being the romantic devil that i am (ok quit laughing) i had a plan.

first i decorated our dining room table with some of our weddin decorations, laid out some wedding pictures and lots of candles.
also i had my boys for the week because i was on vacation so i involved them to. i went to the store and got a huge platter of baked spaghetti, 2 salads, and garlic bread.
my plan was that one boy would be the "waiter" and one would be the "cook". the boys and i rehearsed the day before and they pulled it off wonderfully.
i picked her up from her grandmothers brought her to the house, the candles were lit, the table was decorated, and we were ready. ryan (waiter) walked us to the dining room and seated us then brought drinks.
bradley (cook) came out like a chef and told us the menu (in a french accent of course. he is such a ham).

the evening went off pefectly and she loved it.
i'm really proud of my boys!

i'm also thankful that i have found the woman of my dreams and my soulmate. it's taken 2 bad marriages to prepare me for this one. but i've never been happier!!!!

ok ehough mushy stuff. thanks for listening!!

Great job, Brother! Sounds like she got a pretty decent guy as well. Here's to a life of nothing but happiness! :D

Have a safe holiday weekend!

That sounded like a wonderful gift to your wife. Best wishes for long and fruitful marriage. Way to go brother!!

thanks guys *blushing*!

you know skydivnekd i tell her frquently what a great guy she has and she just rolls her eyes at me! ??? ;) :p :D

I knew you were a big old mushy :love: guy! Congrats brother! :thumbs:

Congrats brother, before you know it, You'll be celibratin' your tenth.... :)

Congrats to you and the missus.

Sometimes the best gifts are not the ones that cost alot of $$$$$$$

Too many many more years of bliss....... :D

It's also tough to get good help these days it sounds like you have two winners there as well.

BenjieV ;)

thanks ben!
i'm really proud of my boys!! :D
i'm also lucky there's not that "wicked stepmother" thing happening. they all get along very well.