• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

First Contest for me- Amazing Race

OzPod

Alright, basically I got a hand rolled cigar rolled by Don Pepin Garcia himself for the first non-KC area BOTL to contact me about it and then meeting me at either the Merchant here in Blue Springs Missouri or the Outlaw in Kansas City North(Got it this time Brad, haha). Winner has a choice to either smoke it with me right there or at least smoke one cigar with me.

I got two of them to smoke but I'd much rather have someone to smoke with rather than being greedy.

So go!

Hmmm, so conflicted.

I want the Pepin, but is it worth having to smoke with you....

Hmmm

2 weeks in and holding a contest...I told you to keep your prized posesion

Hmmm, so conflicted.

I want the Pepin, but is it worth having to smoke with you....

Hmmm

Haha, you know ya love me K

2 weeks in and holding a contest...I told you to keep your prized posesion

I'd rather have another BOTL enjoy it with me, I smoked a few on Saturday anyways and I can tell you for a fact that them and the prerolleds that I'm all out of are some of the best I've had, and I've had a lot in a year

Love to enter mate, but I just cant scrap the airfare together this week. :sign:

Brad's just a little grumpy cause he couldnt enjoy the awesome Brazilian food.

I'd be grumpy if I was him too, haha

I'd rather have another BOTL enjoy it with me, I smoked a few on Saturday anyways and I can tell you for a fact that them and the prerolleds that I'm all out of are some of the best I've had, and I've had a lot in a year
Oh, good god! Don't let CC see this! Here's how this should be written.

I'd rather have another BOTL enjoy it with me.(See the period) I smoked a few on Saturday.(Period) I can tell you, for a fact, that those cigars and the pre-rolled cigars (that I'm all out of)are some of the best I've had all year (and I've had a lot).
Now for comic effect,we change the word cigar to cock, the phrase "pre-rolled cigars" to "hot asses"and "(that I'm all out of)" to "(that I'm all into)and voila, you get a story of sorted gay love at the Outlaw!

I'd rather have another BOTL enjoy it with me. I smoked a few on Saturday. I can tell you, for a fact, that those cocks and the hot asses (that I'm all into) are some of the best I've had all year (and I've had a lot).

We could also change the word "smoked" to "suck" and it would really deliver the goods (pun intended!).

Now for you guys who think I'm being an asshole to poor ol' Calvin here, take note. You haven't meet him, I have! He's as clueless as 4 year old trapped in an 18 year old's body. I'm afraid that some one else might catch his stupid.

Brad's just a little grumpy cause he couldnt enjoy the awesome Brazilian food.

I'd be grumpy if I was him too, haha
My diet has nothing to do with you being a complete child! I'm grumpy because you are a moron!
By the way when Calvin posts "haha" it really means "duh...".

I don't know where this is going, but it's f*cking hilarious.

I don't know where this is going, but it's f*cking hilarious.

Hey Paul. Long time no see. I was just thinking today of how nice those little heat lamps at Al's are going to be over the next couple months. :)

Now for you guys who think I'm being an asshole to poor ol' Calvin here, take note. You haven't meet him, I have! He's as clueless as 4 year old trapped in an 18 year old's body. I'm afraid that some one else might catch his stupid.

Nah, he's in chat alot. I think we all caught that! :sign:

Nonetheless, this is still real and waiting for someone
Does your keyboard not have a period key? You know what else is real? Punctuation!!! It lets people know how you want your sentence to be read. I don't think you are going to get someone to come smoke with you if you can convey that message properly. In your case you need a little more incentive than one Pepin fresh rolled cigar and the promise of witty banter with you! Besides, the fresh rolled cigar from Saturday is now sick and it needs to spend about 6 months in a humidor.
You contest involves having these guys contact you and telling you when and where they are going to meet up with you. That's not really a contest is it (that sounds more like a date, a date with you Calvin)? You need something to contest. A series of questions, a puzzle, when you are going to get to a certain post count, these are contests, not "the first person to come see me gets a cigar"! One cigar for someone to travel, do you know how much it costs to travel? The only way your contest would work is if someone happened to be in town on another matter. They would also have to have the free time to come meet up with you.
Calvin, since I'm a nice guy and I can't let a special needs child(such as yourself) go down in flames. I'm going to help you.

This is Calvin's new contest. The "winner" will win a dream date with Calvin! I will pay for dinner at Jack Stack BBQ for both of you. I will provide two Padron 64 "A" maduros for you and Calvin to enjoy in the Outlaw Lounge. A box of the new Outlaw LFD custom '08 for your apology for putting up with Calvin at dinner and for the two plus hours it takes to smoke the A's. This contest is open to all CP members outside of the greater KC area coming to the Outlaw for the LFD event(Sept. 13th). You must be willing to smoke and eat with Calvin.

Post you best description of what your dream date with Calvin would be like. Best story wins(or loses). I will even be a stand up guy and let Calvin pick the "winner"!

Nonetheless, this is still real and waiting for someone
Does your keyboard not have a period key? You know what else is real? Punctuation!!! It lets people know how you want your sentence to be read. I don't think you are going to get someone to come smoke with you if you can convey that message properly. In your case you need a little more incentive than one Pepin fresh rolled cigar and the promise of witty banter with you! Besides, the fresh rolled cigar from Saturday is now sick and it needs to spend about 6 months in a humidor.
You contest involves having these guys contact you and telling you when and where they are going to meet up with you. That's not really a contest is it (that sounds more like a date, a date with you Calvin)? You need something to contest. A series of questions, a puzzle, when you are going to get to a certain post count, these are contests, not "the first person to come see me gets a cigar"! One cigar for someone to travel, do you know how much it costs to travel? The only way your contest would work is if someone happened to be in town on another matter. They would also have to have the free time to come meet up with you.
Calvin, since I'm a nice guy and I can't let a special needs child(such as yourself) go down in flames. I'm going to help you.

This is Calvin's new contest. The "winner" will win a dream date with Calvin! I will pay for dinner at Jack Stack BBQ for both of you. I will provide two Padron 64 "A" maduros for you and Calvin to enjoy in the Outlaw Lounge. A box of the new Outlaw LFD custom '08 for your apology for putting up with Calvin at dinner and for the two plus hours it takes to smoke the A's. This contest is open to all CP members outside of the greater KC area coming to the Outlaw for the LFD event(Sept. 13th). You must be willing to smoke and eat with Calvin.

Post you best description of what your dream date with Calvin would be like. Best story wins(or loses). I will even be a stand up guy and let Calvin pick the "winner"!

Which Jack Stack? The downtown one, the one at the end of 135th st, or the one on Metcalf? Cripes...There's one on The Plaza now too. The wife was talking about heading that way, but I don't know when :( I'll try and talk her into the 13th.