• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

first contest

Every time I'm on a road trip we ended up playing the Movie Actor game.

Rules: The game is started by the name of a movie, then someone names a actor in said movie ,than a different movie that actor was in. And so on and so on.

Contest winners :1) The person who gets the movie I'm thinking of through the game. 2)The person that gets the actor I'm thinking of through the game.

Have fun

Ill start it off

Dogma

edit: because i cant describe a game
person 1 movie
person 2 actor in said movie
person 3 different movie that person 2 actor was in
person 4 different that actorperson 3 movie was in

prise 5 pack prime cigars

Rules: The game is started by the name of a movie, then someone names a actor in said movie ,than a different movie that actor was in. And so on and so on.

Contest winners :1) The person who gets the movie I'm thinking of through the game. 2)The person that gets the actor I'm thinking of through the game.

Have fun

Ill start it off

Dogma

Matt Damon

Syriana

(nice contest!)

sorry for the confusion it should go like this

me; dogma

someone: matt damon

someone else: good will hunting

another person: robin williams

like so sorry for the mix up

as many time you want its a game when the movie title comes up and actor come up those are the winners

Have fun

Ill start it off

Dogma
What's the prize?

edit: because i cant describe a game
person 1 movie
person 2 actor in said movie
person 3 different movie that person 2 actor was in
person 4 different actor that person 3 movie was in

prise 5 pack prime cigars