• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

First Herf - UPDATE

Bonfire Smoke

Bonfire Smoke
Friday, April 11th will be my first herf. There will be eight cigar vendors including CAO and Torano. The CAO flavourettes will be there. I am really excited about this event. My wife and two other lady friends are going with me. I should be the talk of the party! I will certainly get pictures to post after the herf. If any of you FOG's have any herf tips lay them on me.

Like a child wait for Christmas,

Johnny

What an Event!

I made my first herf and it was not a let down at all. I was not expecting half the people that were there. It was well worth the $35.00 ticket. With the ticket you received two drink tickets, there was a buffet, grab bag, five cigar companies, the CAO Flavourettes, scotch and cognac tastings and a great time.

Here is the group that went with me. My friend Stacey, my wife Shara, myself and my friend Renae.

Four of the Flavourettes with me in the background.

The view from our table.

My Haul - CAO Moontrace, CAO Gold Maduro x2, CAO Gold Natural x2, Monte Carlo x3, House of Tarano x2, House of Torano x1, Macanudo x2, Punch x1, Cuvee Blanc x2, and 3 Courvoisier at the top. Smoked a Cusano 18 yr there. Not too bad.

My wife and Sasha, aka Earth Nectar

My wife and I.

That was my first and I loved it. I can not wait until the next one.

Johnny

Great pics. I recently was at my first HERF so i know that feeling. They really are a great time

Glad you had a good time man! I remember my first one as well, since it wasn't too long ago. Now I think they are the most fun aspect of cigar smoking. Good people, good cigars, good drink, good friendships, and just plain overall good times!!! I love to HERF!!!

Don

Make sure you package and properly ship the Moontrances from your haul directly to our resident Moontrance Fog Wilkey forthwith..... :sign:

Make sure you package and properly ship the Moontrances from your haul directly to our resident Moontrance Fog Wilkey forthwith..... :sign:

Too bad, my wife loves the Moontrace. She made friends with the Moontrace Flavourette and she made a haul on three different sizes of the Moontrace.

jef