• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

First Humidor (question)

AdamC

Banned
I bought my first humidor last month really nice with glass top. I love it. I had nothing to put in it till I bought my cuban romeo y julieta box. I was wondering if it is safe to stack cigars and if so how many high before to messed with the humidification of the ones below it. My humidor is supposed to hold 75 to 100 cigars...Don't have that many. Working my way up there slowly. I know to rotate them monthly. I was curious on the stacking arrangments.

(I'm such a newb)

Put as many cigars as you can fit in there, I guess that would mean 75... :laugh:

Don't rotate them, just leave them be.

If you haven't already done so, invest in some beads from Cigarmony ---> Linky

Brian

Put as many cigars as you can fit in there, I guess that would mean 75... :laugh:

Don't rotate them, just leave them be.

If you haven't already done so, invest in some beads from Cigarmony ---> Linky

Brian

Thank you infinity. I was planning on buy the beads as soon as I got around to it. I am using the solution as of now because Cigar Masters in boston was out of the beads :(

For what you currently have the solution will work fine. Beads are nice but for what they cost and for what you have the solution will be fine. Stack them any way they fit best.

I have a 50 count. Got it around April I think. A few days ago I started my project on a Vinotemp. Being around here you will need a bigger box.

Isn't that the truth. I to feel to buying smaller then I needed, then after about a year of smoking, I started buying cigars and boxes like a crazed mad man.
I have a 50 count. Got it around April I think. A few days ago I started my project on a Vinotemp. Being around here you will need a bigger box.

I have them stacked about 3 high and they seem okay. The only problem is, I am running out of space. I am contemplating a cabinet but am thinking that is too extreme. :D
Best of luck, with this awesome world of cigars and beware... It is a very slippery slope.
Have a great weekend Adam.