• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

first isom

Lee

Well, boys and girls.......I have definately entered into unexplored waters today!

I hade a Monte Petit Tubos that my neighbor brought me from one of his vacations. I was skeptical that it was real, so, I hopped over to cigar nexus and did a little research. Turns out, it was real. Label, cap, everything washed. Well, I was putterin' today out on a civil war house I'm working on and decided to take Monte along for the ride. I figured ......it was time to see what all the fuss is about.

Well, from the moment I toasted the foot, I knew as nothing I've smoked thus far even came close to this! The draw, smell and taste was out of this world............almost better than sex! (hope my wife doesn't come around here snoopin')

Man, I see what the problem is with all the fellas spending thousands on isoms, whew!

I'm hooked! I nubbed that sucker until it burnt my fingers!

Well, looks like I'm in for the long haul, boys!

What a delightful experience, I had to share it here!

Warmest regards,
Leebo
:) :p :)

Glad that first experience was a good one :D It will definately get you hooked and wanting more :0 ;) Your wife better not be like the bratkeeper or your in trouble man.

What's this "civil war house" your working on ???

Well, that's a neat story......

The house was originally built by John Mosby, known in Civil War times as "the Grey Ghost". He was an officer for the Confederacy and had a reputation of being able to infiltrate Union_occupied towns and even dine with Union officers! He was indeed their worst enemy as he got lots of information as troop movements go.

The house itself was built in Powatan, Va. and was moved to Goochland in 1984. A lawyer owned it then and payed for the moving, which was quite costly. The only problem with it is that being a historical landmark and all, it doesn't quite meet building code requirements or standards, and therefore needs lots f upkeep and repair. I am replacing a lot of rotten siding, window sashes, sills, etc. This baby has beams in it the size of trees and they're all marked from the move. John Mosby's signature is even carved into one of the doors. It's a charming place to hang out, especially with my frien, Monte!

Thanks for asking, Benji!

I love sharing this story!

Leebo :D :D :D

Do you think the ole Grey Ghost enjoyed a few cigars back in his time ;) Maybe over a few of those dinners with dem Union officers :D

I'm sure he did, he built is house in tobacco country, Powatan, Virginia!

Leebo :D

Hola Mi Amigo! Welcome to the equator. I am happy for you comrade may you have many more great southern exposures :cool:

Thanks, all. It was truly an experience I look forward to having again!

Leebo

I tell you what it was a thread very similar to this one and Jeff posted "Help onway" it was then I got to try my first isom
and it created a new appreciation for me.
Now I see these posts and think I remember - it wasn't that long ago. I need to thank the great guys at CP. All of you.

Hey booker, I have a strong feeling that I will be thanking you too, very very soon. Oh hell, let's do it now:

:D :p :0 :love: Thanks buddy :love: :0 :p :D

that is a preview for when I actually get to OPEN the package

Yep, the lust for that "forbidden fruit"".........just gives me an adrenalin rush you can't imagine!

My days of scaling rock wall, canoeing through class IV rapids are over...........gotta have some kind of rush!!

Thanks guys!!

Leebo :D