• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

First Official, Unofficial, Nub-A-Dor..

sboyajian

About 6 months ago I was given this Camel SNUS cooler (thermoelectric) from my wifes Aunt.

snus1.jpg

I thought it was pretty cool, but a bit limited in what it could hold (turns out I was actually even wrong about that. It can hold quite a bit).

So, I now present to you the first ever, Official Unofficial Nub-A-Dor.

nub1.jpg

nub2.jpg

nub3.jpg

nub4.jpg

Believe it or not, there is actually a box of El Triunfadors behind the Nub and Tat box in picture 3 (much deeper than I original though it was). I figure I could fit about 4 or 5 boxes of nubs in here. I may even build a tray for the top for nub singles.

The paint scheme is done to look like the new Maduro band.

I really really like your creativity! Nice job on the new nub-a-dor! I would send Oliva pictures of that, maybe they'll make their website or something cool like that!

Very cool addition to your collection. Although I have never smoked a Nub I really like the graphics, and the size of the cooler is kinda Nuddy. Perfect match. Thanks for sharing!
edited for screwed up text

It is removed. The first picture shows it in it's original form. The subsequent pictures show it without the "rack" system.

I haven't put any beads or anything in this yet, I am sure it will work like any other vinotemp, but I haven't tried it yet. Won't be "fully" setting it up until after this weekend. Sam wants me to bring it to the Nub event so he can see it in person and throw his John Hancock on it.

Wow, I love the custom paint job, I love painting stuff myself. It definitely looks great, good work!

Fantastic Job! It looks awesome. This nub's for you! Here's to nub'n one out.

That's really a nice one! ;)

Man, I would be really pleased, if I had only half the creativity of some folks here in this forum... ???

Did you painted this one with some kind of 'shiny' gloss?

no gloss yet. Sam signed it for me a couple weeks ago. I was going to clear it after that, but he is having gold metallic decals made up for me since I wasn't to happy with the sides (the freehanded word). One I get those decals I'll likely cover it with a gloss clear coat just to protect it.

Not bad for a nub (say noob) :p