• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

first Opus X

Sockmonkey

been making friends with the guys down at my local B&M and today they gave me a call that the Opus had come in. I am still new to cigars but have been wanting to try one of these. Ended up coming home with 5 Opus X and two between the lines and two sharks. And the nice part was that they were all at MSRP! some days it pays to get out of bed!

Damn nice haul for this time of the year. Enjoy those treats cause you may never have the chance to get that good of a deal again...

I think I might have to head over to my local B&M that carry the anjeos and opus's Saturday and see what they have in stock.

been making friends with the guys down at my local B&M and today they gave me a call that the Opus had come in. I am still new to cigars but have been wanting to try one of these. Ended up coming home with 5 Opus X and two between the lines and two sharks. And the nice part was that they were all at MSRP! some days it pays to get out of bed!

Just wondering what size you came away with. I'm having a hard time finding Opus in any size larger than the #5 at myl ocal B&Ms.

I think I might have to head over to my local B&M that carry the anjeos and opus's Saturday and see what they have in stock.

My plan too. I know they have them in stock, so I guess its more or less to see what they have left in stock. Man I hope so FFOX are left.

I just grabbed an assortment since these were my first. but he had everything in stock.

Just wondering what size you came away with. I'm having a hard time finding Opus in any size larger than the #5 at myl ocal B&Ms.

I know my B&M has the Robustos, #4 and Beli. Dont think I have seen any of the larger vitolas.

Very nice job on that score BTW. Enjoy them

Dude, go back and buy the rest of them.

Store those bad boys for "special occasion" smokes.

If you don't like them, STILL go back and get the rest of them and I'm sure plenty of BOTLs/SOTLs are willing to trade for them.

Andrew