• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

First Order to Arrive

merlik

So I have ordered from about 5 different stores for a total of about 9 orders. Since I am just starting out I need a lot of stuff, and no sooner do I place an order than I find something else I want/need. I just received my first order today, and the funny thing is, it was one of the later orders that I placed. I am glad I got it first because it has my one step humidor seasoning packets and my Xikar case. It took right around 10 days to get here which is very impressive considering military mail and we are out in the middle of the ocean. So which store has the fastest shipping? http://www.heartfeltindustries.com/ Plus it was free since I am military, and he threw in a free lighter. So Dave, thanks very much for everything.

David is the best. Last year at school i was struggling with cash, but I needed beads in my humidors BADLY and he allowed me to trade him a sampler for beads. I dont know how it can get any better then that. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

viper is one of the good ones, for sure.

Best in customer service, too!

My dealings with them were great as well! Fast shipping, fair pricing, and a very informative support section made my shopping experience everything I could hope for in an online vendor.

D