• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

First Padron

AaronFromPA

Well a friend of mine came to work today with a Padron in tote for me. I have not been smoking cigars for too long and the Padron line was simply one I have not had the chance to try

This cigar was awesome. So well built and constructed it was consistent the whole way through. I now can not wait to get my hands on some more and really want to try a PAM now more than ever.

If any of you guys out there have not had a chance to smoke one I highly recommend you hunt one down.

I will however say you better eat a meal first, this thing kicked my ass on an empty stomach.

Yes you need to try a PAM! And surely put those on your top shelf. :D

Did you guys see Ians offer here yet?

Just trying to help out a bit. After all, I think I noticed a little room left in atucks humidor :laugh:

:cool:

Aaron, you should cut up your credit card right now. Once you have a PAM or a 1926 you're sure to go on a buying spree.

I've got a PAM sampler sitting in the humi, has been for about 3 months now, and I'm trying to wait for the right time to have one. The problem is, they look so good just sitting in that small box, all lined up nice with the paper and ribbon...

After a bit of looking on the internet I think this was a Padron 2000. Since I was not the buyer I can not be sure. Either way it was great. As for the PAM yeah I need to get one, and I will :)

AaronFromPA said:
After a bit of looking on the internet I think this was a Padron 2000.
[snapback]202169[/snapback]​
This is my everyday smoke. I just bought a box of the maduro last week.

The biggest surprise Padron IMO is the Fumas. Really cheap, crappy roll that looks like something out of an old western. The first 1/4 " taste like crap, then it starts to taste awesome for the remainder of the cigar.

I can't wait to make the Padron 2000 my daily smoke. They will no doubt be my first box buy. $82 for 25 of these suckers, not too shabby. Unfortunately for now it's just a single buy.

These are sooo much better than the H. Upmann Corona Major Tubo I used to consider my daily casual smoke. The price is better too.

Shibumi said:
AaronFromPA said:
After a bit of looking on the internet I think this was a Padron 2000.
This is my everyday smoke. I just bought a box of the maduro last week.

The biggest surprise Padron IMO is the Fumas. Really cheap, crappy roll that looks like something out of an old western. The first 1/4 " taste like crap, then it starts to taste awesome for the remainder of the cigar.
[snapback]202178[/snapback]​

these (fumas) cigars dont last 10 seconds in our store, people love fumas. at least around here they do :thumbs:

AaronFromPA said:
After a bit of looking on the internet I think this was a Padron 2000. Since I was not the buyer I can not be sure. Either way it was great. As for the PAM yeah I need to get one, and I will :)

Which sampler is that?