• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

First Post, Intro Post

CvilleYoungGun

Not so young gun anymore.
Cigar pass members,

Hey guys this is my first post here on the cigar pass forums so I thought I would introduce myself to everyone. My name is James, I live in charlottesville, VA, and will be turning 20 on the 23rd of this month. I have visited these forums a few times before when they would come up in a google search looking for info about cigars. I thought about joining then but at those points my passion for cigars was still in its infancy. I have learned more about cigars since then and have become increasingly passionate about all things cigar related. I have read a lot on this page about the culture. I have visited everyshop that I have been anywhere near and developed good relations with a local shop owner that i really like. I started with a small 25ct desktop humi and have added a 200ct and am now looking towards a bigger option and perhaps a "Cooli'dor" is in order in the near future. I spend most of my time in Charlottesville, Va but being a college student I also spent a great deal of time in Harrisonburg, VA (esp in the fall). So anyone who is interested in getting together for a smoke or a trade or just to hang out let me know sometime. A couple of guys have already taken steps towards making me feel at home here at CP. (thanks mrjinglesusa, cigardawg). Being new not only to CP but cigars in general I'm sure I will have lots of questions and will need some guidance, but if everyone here is as nice as they seem then Im sure all will go smoothly.

Thanks to all and here's to great cigar experiences in the future,

James
CvilleYoungGun

ps. If anyone wants to know anything else just ask.

d70f4c5a.jpg

Welcome to the boards. As long as you have an interest in cigars, you'll absolutely love it here. The few weeks I have been here have been a great experience so far. You can get so much information from just reading here. Once again, welcome, from one newbie to another. :thumbs:

::edit - Gotta love this post padding from all the new threads! :whistling:

Ah geez, you've already fallen in with a "bad" element here (CigarDawg and Mr JinglesUSA) but we won't hold that against you :laugh:

Welcome to CP :thumbs:

Back