• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

First stick in 3 years......

Txrayngers

Several years ago, I was pretty big into cigars, and was really getting started using this board. Then life took a different route for me, and I never really smoked much. I came on here looking to sell some excess sticks I had laying around, and really felt the rath of everyone (now I know I cant do it without actively being a member on the boards.

Then once that ordeal was over I got to thinking..... "you know.... I enjoyed this so much for the longest time. Why not give it a try one more time for old times sake". So I did just that. Took a trip to my local B&M, and got myself a JFR Robusto. It was one of my favorite sticks back in the day. So I went home, poured a glass of scotch and sat outside reminescing. Sure enough, I really enjoyed the stick. Was the first time I was able to sit back with a glass of scotch and enjoy the two together. Really reminded me how relaxing and interesting this hobby was to me. Needless to say, the cigar went sour by the last third, but it was still a great experience.

I must say, I am glad that I didnt sell off the stuff Ive had sitting in the tupperdor for the last 3 years. I think I may be able to start making a bit more time for a few more cigars in my life. Looks like I may be back on the boards now. And thanks to all the members that set me straight on my attempted sale. Not being able to move those cigars may have just catapulted me back here.

Look forward to talking with people, learning more, and just having a good time.

Welcome back to the hobby, and I hope you will continue to enjoy it and CP.

Thanks Gavin. Good to be back. Guess its time to make the next big plunge at the B&M for Superbowl...