• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

First Tattoo!

I've never known a fraternity that was aware of any sort of laws...

Of course they do...

Fraternity By-Laws:
1) Save your past exams for your future brothers (This isn't cheating, just instructional visual aids)
2) You MUST wear polos, khaki shorts, sandals with the fraternity symbol, and have designer sunglasses
3) A car sticker for advertisement is a must (backpacks work as well)
4) Hazing pledges is required by each brother at least once for every pledge class
5) Leadership roles within the fraternity are earned by those who can bring the most women to a party
6) Parties will have a 5 keg minimum, no maximum
7) If you throw up, your punishment is to drink until you do it again
8) If you pass out with your shoes on, you're fair game for the Sharpie crew
9) Beer Pong or Milk Chug is the only means of satisfying a disagreement

I'm joking of course, but hey, there are some good points....

:laugh: :sign:

Damn, all of ya'lls big ones, my 5 letters don't seem like much!

Looks like a good start for a back-piece then.... :D

Does this mean you turn your back on the laws ???

Nice tat to start with. Now you need a big Cowboy Mouth.

I remember it only hurting for about the first 20 minutes then at the end of 3 hours. The time betweeen was more of a soothing numbness. I thought it felt like a massive scrape, not really a throbbing pain just that scrape kinda burn.

I've already got plans for #2-?, enough to make the wife unhappy about the amount of ink and money involved.

worth.gif

I also knew a chick that got a tat in her mouth. She said it wasn't bad at all. Plus they eventually go away.

Part of my half sleeve is down on my elbow. It really wasn't as bad as I thought. The only thing that sucked was since I've always had jobs outside doing manual labor my skin is really thick and the guy had to pretty much put his body weight into it to get the needle to go in enough for the ink to stick.

I think the back of my tricep was the easiest. I fell asleep! :laugh:

....A girl I know had her inside lower lip done and she said it wasn't bad at all. But then again everyone has different pain tolerance.

She probably has a 16 penny nail embedded in the middle of her tounge too, eh??.... :whistling:

NOW!!! THAT, would hurt and I know it would, so yeah, pain tolerance is a plus!! :cool:

I got around 10-12 hours invested in my 1/2 sleeve and will be starting on my other arms 1/2 sleeve soon. Then a nice chest piece to bridge them. Lot's of plans.

Tats on the calves can hurt (a little). Around the bone can hurt (a little). Large cuts penetrating deeply into muscle tissue... those can hurt quite a bit. Still, worst pain I have ever experienced was from food poisoning. Even after receiving a good amount of morphine, it was still worse than anything I've known.

45 solid minutes on my elbow while getting my 3/4 sleeve. The only thing I'm willing to grant hurts more is childbirth. Oh yeah, the collarbone is treat, too.

- Tim
Yep, the elbow isn't the easiest thing to have done. I've got 30 hours in the chair on my Japanese sleeve (6 sittings of 5 hours) and I actually fell asleep when he was doing the inner forearm.