• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

First Triple Crown in 45 Years

thefatguy

TheFatGuy
It's a great day to be a Tiger's fan. Now will he get the MVP? Congrats to Miggie!

It is great to be a Tigers fan. It's been an exciting year, now I'm looking forward to the playoffs. Cabrera better get the MVP.

I'll be rooting for any American league team other than the evil empire. Detroit will do.

Doc

Great work by Migel but I am rooting for Baltimore in the post season.

579247_344296865624658_1580153958_n.jpg

My brothers house in Livonia.

I'll be rooting for any American league team other than the evil empire. Detroit will do.

Doc

Stop with the 'Evil Empire' already Doc.

Where do you come up with this stuff anyway?...Evil Empire?...Poppycock!

Yankees_Evil_Empire.jpg

I didn't come up come up with it. I'm pretty sure some Boston sports writer,probably Dan Shaughnessy, came up with it in response to some asshatery perpetrated by George Steinbrenner.

Doc

I didn't come up come up with it. I'm pretty sure some Boston sports writer,probably Dan Shaughnessy, came up with it in response to some asshatery perpetrated by George Steinbrenner.

Doc

Come on Doc...I think it was Lucchino that came up with that one :laugh:

EvilEmpire-1.jpg

I believe that Ted Williams won the triple crown twice and didn't get the MVP

It is great to be a Tigers fan. It's been an exciting year, now I'm looking forward to the playoffs. Cabrera better get the MVP.

I'd I'm not mistaken, every player that won the triple crown who's team made it to the playoffs won the MVP.

Edited because of stupid auto correct on phone.