• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

First week back to work and this happens...

Slick300

Slightly less newwww
So, as I've posted previously, my little lady Lila Grace was born 2/20/13.  Wife had a C-section, so I took a couple of weeks off of work to help out.  This was my first week back, and TGIF...or so I thought.

I finally manage to make my way home today, walked in the house and on the counter IT sat.  I can't believe my wife made it out alive!  Once I saw the address on it, I knew, hands blown to bits!

I can't thing Austen (set-in-stone) enough!  Not just for the great sticks, but also for the very nice note of congratulations and well wishes.  Proving again what a bunch of generous, thoughtful mad bombing assassins we have here!  It was a long week back at the office, and this really means a lot to this guy!

Austen, thanks again.  We'll definitely meet up soon.  Especially now that spring should be right around the corner.

Lila say, "Thanks for hooking up my daddy!"

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:10442]

Nice hit Austen.  And great pic of your little girl.  Enjoy both the smokes and while she is young.  They grow up way too fast.

Beautiful little one you have there.  Nice hit Austen.

Thanks for all the compliments, guys! Definitely the quickest any girl has completely stolen my heart!

That's the way to treat a brother Austin!!

Looks like you & the wife have truly been blessed, congrats once again!!

Slick300 said:
So, as I've posted previously, my little lady Lila Grace was born 2/20/13.  Wife had a C-section, so I took a couple of weeks off of work to help out.  This was my first week back, and TGIF...or so I thought.

I finally manage to make my way home today, walked in the house and on the counter IT sat.  I can't believe my wife made it out alive!  Once I saw the address on it, I knew, hands blown to bits!

I can't thing Austen (set-in-stone) enough!  Not just for the great sticks, but also for the very nice note of congratulations and well wishes.  Proving again what a bunch of generous, thoughtful mad bombing assassins we have here!  It was a long week back at the office, and this really means a lot to this guy!

Austen, thanks again.  We'll definitely meet up soon.  Especially now that spring should be right around the corner.

Lila say, "Thanks for hooking up my daddy!"

Hahaha... "You are very welcome Lila ! Your dad is a good man..."

Great pic Lee ! We will be in touch soon.