• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fishing Herf?

Gator

Anyone up for some fishing, smoking, and bull sh!tting? We have a house on the Gulf, S of Tallahassee, and it's prime time now through mid june, Cobia, Grouper, Snapper is what i tend to chase, but will fish inshore when seas are too rough to go offshore. Date wise, thinking mid may-mid june. I can fish 4-5 in my boat, and if you bring Opus Maduro, i'll make sure you get back to shore, :whistling:

let me know
Frank

Anyone up for some fishing, smoking, and bull sh!tting? We have a house on the Gulf, S of Tallahassee, and it's prime time now through mid june, Cobia, Grouper, Snapper is what i tend to chase, but will fish inshore when seas are too rough to go offshore. Date wise, thinking mid may-mid june. I can fish 4-5 in my boat, and if you bring Opus Maduro, i'll make sure you get back to shore, :whistling:

let me know
Frank

I would love to do this!!!..............but alas no time! :(

Sounds like an awesome time!

we are done at 4, unless i can come up w/ a 2nd boat, my boat is full.

I know it's kinda an old thread. But I live near Tallahassee, and have a 18 foot pontoon boat. Ideal for 4 people fishing, 6-8 people bullshitting/smoking. We typically put out at St. Marks Light House and hang out on the sand bar that is about 1-2 miles off shore when we are not in the fishing mood. Usually is my wife and I, and a few more friends.

I wouldn't worry about it being an old thread. Just take your boat down to the shore and wait. They'll be along shortly. :D

Well it wont be until sometime in august. I am going on vacation to north ga. (leaving on Saturday) I wont be back until Aug 4th. But once we get home and get back into the swing of things we are typically out on our boat 2-4 times a month.