• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fishing

Do you think PETA would be happy if I just agree to give every fish I catch a hug before I let it go?

gatorsmg said:
Do you think PETA would be happy if I just agree to give every fish I catch a hug before I let it go?
[snapback]154624[/snapback]​

Not likely, I kiss all my catches, and they still hate me :laugh:
But, if you stop using hooks and just tie a marshmallow to the end of soft yarn, they would probably say you were OK. But then again, you can't pull on it, cause that would be forcing that poor fish to come to you against his will, and well, that's cruel right? :rolleyes:

Screw PETA, there's nothin' like fishin' on the banks of the St. John's river down here smokin' your favorite ceegar and hookin' a big ole' fat river cat...... :D :thumbs: :sign: :thumbs: :p

Genisis 1:26
Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, in our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, and over all the creatures that move along the ground."

I'm just doing what I was told to do. ;)

Next thing PETA will want is to ban people using those poor living tobacco leaves for cigars.

Hey, I belong to PETA, People Eating Tasty Animals. :sign:

PuroBrat said:
gatorsmg said:
[snapback]154624[/snapback]​

Not likely, I kiss all my catches, and they still hate me :laugh:
[snapback]154627[/snapback]​

I use to fish a lot, but stopped about four years ago. Not sure why, I think I just got too busy with other things-school, work, and other things like that. Like you, I would kiss the fish as well!. To me, it was a good luck thing.

Remember PB-

FISHING HURTS! :angry2: :angry2: :angry2:

Remember, don't show the kids this!!!.

nemosushi.jpg

-Nemo sushi. :laugh: :laugh:

:sign:

Those pieces from PETA are very funny. I guess if you fish with a net that's OK? :0 With them but not the Department of Conservation. Next there will be an organization for plants that says plants have feelings and therefore cutting trees down and clipping the young off the vines (grapes, tomatoes, apples etc) will have a permanent effect on the plants feelings. Don't eat those nuts!