• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fittipaldi

Havana Affair

I had a very nice Fittipaldi robusto... Very tight Cameroon seed wrap, mild, smooth taste. Even though I'm a newbie, I really enjoyed this cigar. The cigar shop i go to just got them in and the owner told me to try one, and i did not regret it at all...Anyone else have any thoughts on these? Let me know!

Those had a lot of age on them too since they haven't been made for quite a few years.

Someone gifted me one of the pyramids... It's been in my humi for several months now. The guy who gave it to me said he wasn't too impressed, but suggested I give it a try... Not sure how to take that....

I just had the robusto and I have to say it is probably the worst taste I have ever encountered in a cigar!

I had a very nice Fittipaldi robusto... Very tight Cameroon seed wrap, mild, smooth taste. Even though I'm a newbie, I really enjoyed this cigar. The cigar shop i go to just got them in and the owner told me to try one, and i did not regret it at all...Anyone else have any thoughts on these? Let me know!

I had one awhile back and, unfortunately, do not remember it well but that does not mean anything. The important thing is that you enjoyed it. That is the great joy of this hobby, the journey. Keep travelling!! :thumbs:

I got a couple at the last Big Smoke I went to in NYC. Smoked one a month or so ago and did not have a good experience with it. Too mild actually for my tastes. I gave the other one to my father-in-law who will smoke just about anything. He enjoyed it immensely. Guess it all depends on what you're after.