• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

FLAG DAY - June 14th

high-n-tight

teachchildren.jpg

To all CP Members and Everyone Else......

Happy Flag Day!!!

Today is Flag Day in the USA, so show your colors....

Fly It High & Fly It Often :thumbs:

When I'm home, mine goes up every day.

It's also the 231st Birthday of the U.S. Army.....

americalives.jpg

It's also the 231st Birthday of the U.S. Army.....

americalives.jpg

[/quote]
SALUTE! :cool:

13star.gif

The First Official United States Flag: This 13-Star Flag became the Official United States Flag on June14th, 1777 and is the result of the congressional action that took place on that date. Much evidence exists pointing to Congressman Francis Hopkinson as the person responsible for its design.The only President to serve under this flag was George Washington (1789-1797). This Flag was to last for a period of 18 years.

Each star and stripe represented a Colony of which there were thirteen, united nearly one year earlier by the Declaration of Independence. The thirteen Colonies are listed below with the date that each ratified the Constitution and became a State.

(1st) Delaware December 7th, 1787
(2nd) Pennsylvania December 12th,1787
(3rd) New Jersey December18th, 1787
(4th) Georgia January 2nd, 1788
(5th) Connecticut January 9th, 1788
(6th) Massachusetts February 6th, 1788
(7th) Maryland April 28th, 1788
(8th) South Carolina May 23rd, 1788
(9th) New Hampshire June 21st, 1788
(10th) Virginia June 25th, 1788
(11th) New York July 25th, 1788
(12th) North Carolina November 21st, 1789
(13th) Rhode Island May 29th, 1790

And Happy Birthday to the United States Army, I'm sure the Brickhouse crew will be celebrating in style :thumbs:

edited for more relevancy and spelling

My flag goes up every morning without fail. I could not do it the injustice of not hanging it! And a big happy 231st Birthday to the US ARMY!!! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :D

And Happy Birthday to the United States Army, I'm sure the Brickhouse crew will be celebrating in style :thumbs:

Yep, there will be lot's o' smoke on the patio this evening. 1900 if anyone else wants to join the daily herf :)

Yep, there will be lot's o' smoke on the patio this evening. 1900 if anyone else wants to join the daily herf :)

Patio's and airconditioned trailers. What the hell is the Army coming too? When I was in, they would put us in the desert, and make us wear our cold weather gear in 120F temps!! :D But then again, we were hard!! :sign:

I'll smoke one at 1900 with my bro's in the sand box for sure!

Bill

Patio's and airconditioned trailers. What the hell is the Army coming too? When I was in, they would put us in the desert, and make us wear our cold weather gear in 120F temps!! :D But then again, we were hard!! :sign:

Bill

Hehe, yeah yeah....but don't think our patio was given to us.

Tasman, some soldiers, and even some help from us officers built the entire thing from scratch. Nothing but some 2x4s, couple hammers, nails, and a saw.

We hold our daily herf at the UMCP "Unit Made Cigar Patio". And everyone is welcome :)

Bill

Hehe, yeah yeah....but don't think our patio was given to us.

Tasman, some soldiers, and even some help from us officers built the entire thing from scratch. Nothing but some 2x4s, couple hammers, nails, and a saw.

We hold our daily herf at the UMCP "Unit Made Cigar Patio". And everyone is welcome :)

Sounds schweet! Wish I could smoke one with ya in person, but i'll be there in spirit with ya'll! :thumbs:

Now yer talkin! You could almost be a Jarhead if you did that often enough :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

When I was in, they would put us in the desert, and make us wear our cold weather gear in 120F temps!! :D But then again, we were hard!! :sign:

Bill

Now yer talkin! You could almost be a Jarhead if you did that often enough :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

When I was in, they would put us in the desert, and make us wear our cold weather gear in 120F temps!! :D But then again, we were hard!! :sign:

Bill

Now that just plain hurt! :(

LOL :D