• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Flame Warriors

Great post Puro Brat!. I recognized more than a few of the types there-especially since I'm a member of a debate board, it kind of draws certain types. Is ccat grammarian? :p :whistling:

. . . . . . he will point out minor errors in spelling and grammar. Because of Grammarian's obvious weakness most Warriors ignore him.

:sign: :sign:

I have met CC and there is a striking resemblance to The Grammarian

grammarian.jpg

Can't you just picture this guy driving around in an '86 Jag

yep I have that site bookmarked, there are several member of this board that have those characters down to a T.

Guess who this is (or was) :laugh: :laugh: ;) ;) ;)

Target is the guy everyone in a forum loves to hate. He brings this upon himself; he may be a known cheater in a game forum, a conservative among liberals, a Windows guy among Mac enthusiasts, or even a man in a women's forum. Why Target places himself in such dicey situations is anyone's guess, but he seems genuinely oblivious to the danger. When Warriors unleash their collective fury upon him his usual reaction is "Hey, what did I do?" or "Why do you all hate me?" Target eventually gets the hint after a while and moves on. NOTE: Target often serves as a useful pressure valve for the forum's pent up hostilities. Therefore, if the current Target has been driven off or immobilized a new target will be quickly selected.

SFG75 said:
Guess who this is (or was) :laugh: :laugh: ;) ;) ;)

Target is the guy everyone in a forum loves to hate. He brings this upon himself; he may be a known cheater in a game forum, a conservative among liberals, a Windows guy among Mac enthusiasts, or even a man in a women's forum. Why Target places himself in such dicey situations is anyone's guess, but he seems genuinely oblivious to the danger. When Warriors unleash their collective fury upon him his usual reaction is "Hey, what did I do?" or "Why do you all hate me?" Target eventually gets the hint after a while and moves on. NOTE: Target often serves as a useful pressure valve for the forum's pent up hostilities. Therefore, if the current Target has been driven off or immobilized a new target will be quickly selected.
[snapback]157413[/snapback]​

servebig

:sign:

gr8full2day said:
I believe there may be no contest as who the Evil Clown, from the LOL, at our CP is...

CLICK HERE

:laugh: :D :laugh:
[snapback]157255[/snapback]​

Ummm.....I was thinking more like THIS :whistling:

gr8full2day said:
I believe there may be no contest as who the Evil Clown, from the LOL, at our CP is...

CLICK HERE

Matt R ain't no "Evil Clown" ???

Sorry but yer waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay off on this one ;)

camaroon4me said:
gr8full2day said:

CLICK HERE

Ummm.....I was thinking more like THIS :whistling:
[snapback]157462[/snapback]​

He ain't that either.............