• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Flavoured cigars

abdule

Backwoods Sweet Aromatic

These small cigars are pleasing me and the Misses because of the nice flavor and smell they produce.

Does anybody know of some (cuban or non cuban) "real" cigars that have a similar taste and aroma?

abdule said:
Backwoods Sweet Aromatic

These small cigars are pleasing me and the Misses because of the nice flavor and smell they produce.

Does anybody know of some (cuban or non cuban) "real" cigars that have a similar taste and aroma?
I'm not sure of the exact flavor but CAO makes a terrific line of flavored cigars. I particularly recommend Eileen's Dream, which is their newest. I have also tried Honey Gold which is pretty good too. Very interesting flavor.

There is also a brand called CUban Honeys which is the nost well know flavored premium cigar.

THen of course there is ACID by Drew Estate, which has tobacco that is cured in a room with lots of spices. I've tried a Blondie which was OK. THey haev lots of flavores all based on spices and some people love them and many more hate them.

Ditto on the CAO Flavours. My wife is partial to Moontrance (and they really aren't bad when you're looking for a nice, calming smoke.)

Shuji said:
Ditto on the CAO Flavours. My wife is partial to Moontrance (and they really aren't bad when you're looking for a nice, calming smoke.)
Ditto, I had a Moontrance, wasnt to bad, smelled cool, but seemed to give me a stomach ache. I have some Makers Mark cigars though I havent tried but they smell good. Got 4 probally will keep two.

Anyone want to trade??? :)