• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Floating Cigar Lounge

PetersCreek

Codger-in-training
My Flyfishing Acquisition Disorder has flared up again.

I've been in the market for a float tube since last fall, after the old girl developed another leak. So on Saturday, I headed off to the annual Great Alaska Sportsman Show in search of an Outcast Super Fat Cat. I searched the entire show high and low, far and wide...but no float tubes. Plenty of inflatable rafts, kayaks, and pontoon boats but nada in the float tube department. I checked with reps from of the local shops but came up empty until the last one mentioned he had one back at the store. So off I went.

Turns out, they didn't have a Super Fat Cat after all. But the salesguy asked how I liked the Prowler hanging on the wall. I told him that I liked it just fine except for the $520 price tag. He asked, "Well, how much was the one you wanted?" I replied, "$399" and he said, "I can sell it to you at that price." So, out I walked with a brand new float tube at $120 off ($100 less than MSRP). Woot!

Click for more info

Now all I have to do is get me gear ready and wait for ice-out.

I'd be wanting a back-up motor for when the brownies mistake me for a red :0

Okay...this thing rocks. (figuratively speaking). As Itype this, I'm lounging in the middle of a small lake not from house, Chugach Mountains to my left, while smoking a Fuente Gran Reserva. I'm at peace, I tell ya. I'm sorry I waited so long to replace the old tube. This one is comfortable, stable, and rides high in the water. Now...back to fishin'.